Marble moutain and My Son sunset Tour
Firstly, we will visit marble mountain, also known as Ngu Hanh Son. The marble mountain has become one of the must-see destinations for those who enjoy the beauty of nature and want a respite from the busy urban areas. After lunch, the bus will take you to visit My Son, spending 2 hours walking around My Son with our tour guide. Seeing the beauty of My Son in the afternoon. And after that leaving My Son by minibus to riverside and take private boat to hoi an,we will enjoy dinner, sunset sightseeing from the boat.
– Climb the stone steps carved into marble mountain to discover caves, grottos and a buddhist pagoda – Visit the stone village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products
– Admire wonderful natural vistas from the mountain
– Vietnamese lunch and have chance to talk with local people.
– Honorably recognized as a world heritage in 1999
– Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
– Traditional cham pa show is performed at 9:30 am.