In this cooking tour, visitors will visit the beauty of the green field and go to the market by bicycle and learn about the ingredients necessary for traditional Vietnamese food such as Banh Xeo, Papaya salad with shrimp, grilled basa fish in Banana leaves .. Enjoy the main dish you cook in the beautiful and romantic green space of our Sailor Bar.
9:00 AM (Or 14:00): Our staff will welcome guests at the resort’s lobby.
9:15 AM (Or 14:15): Tourists will visit the beauty of green field, then visit Bà Lê market with bustling scenery of buyers and sellers, vegetables and fruits are neatly arranged and beautiful. Staff will introduce ingredients that will be used in cooking classes.
11:00 AM (Or 16:00): Back to the hotel, Guests will be taught the techniques and methods for processing traditional Vietnamese cuisine by the chef, then enjoy the lunch you cooked, as a great reward for the effort to discover new things in life.
1./ Green Papaya Salad with pork and shrimp
2./ Vietnamese Pancakes
3./ Grilled fish in banana leaves
4./ Demo pruning flowers and fruits
- Price (The price is for one person, unit: VND:
Number of guest
Over 7 pax
- Restaurant staff as well as tour guide
- Cookware sets and lunch
- Cold towels, 01 mineral water & 01 soft drink
- 10% value added tax and 5% service charge
Excludes: Insurance and other personal expenses
– Free for children under 5 years old
– Children from 6 under 12 years old pay 50% of adult price.
– Children 12 and older pay as adults